Dad, this is Allison Hamilton.
爸爸,这是艾丽森·汉密尔顿
Allison, I'm glad to meet you.
艾丽森,很高兴见到你
- Allie. - Allie.
- 叫我艾丽就行了 - 艾丽
Pleased to meet you, Mr. Calhoun.
很高兴见到您 卡尔霍恩先生
Well Mr. Calho-- What, am I old or something?
哦,别叫我先生 我有那么老么?呵呵
You can call me Frank.
叫我弗兰克吧
- Here, come in and have a seat. - Okay.
- 来,请坐 - 好的
So, Allie. Well, yeah, she is pretty, son.
嗯,艾丽,不错 儿子,她真的是很漂亮
- Yes. - She's a lot prettier than you let on.
- 是的 - 她比你说的要漂亮多了
- Oh, is that right? - No, it's not right.
- 哦,是这样吗? - 不,我可没这么说
Don't believe what he says.
别信他的
- What is this you got? - Umm, l-- uh, I just--
- 你手里拿的什么? - 呃,我……这是……
I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
Let me see. Let's have a look.
让我看看 让我们看看
- Did you do this? - Mm-hmm.
- 是你画的? - 嗯
Well, that's beautiful. Look at that.
哦,看哪 真漂亮
That's a damn picture there.
这幅画巨棒
Well, I know just where we can put that, thank you.
我知道该把它放哪儿了 谢谢你
Oh, that was a lovely poem.
刚才那首诗真不错
What was it?
是什么诗?
- El-- - Whitman.
- 呃…… - 惠特曼的
See when he was a little kid he used to stutter real bad.
他小时候说话结巴