They fell in love, didn't they?
他们相爱了,对吧?
- Yes, they did. - Good.
- 是的 - 真好
I like this kind of story. Go on.
我喜欢这种故事 继续
After that night,
那晚之后
Allie and Noah spent every waking hour together.
艾丽和诺亚几乎每天都在一起
And soon they were inseparable.
很快,他们就形影不离了
- Noah, come on. - Your boat cannot beat me there.
- 诺亚,快 - 你的船快不过我的
- That's really nice. - Mmm, mmm, mmm...
- 真是太爽了 - 唔,唔,唔……
"Beautiful dripping fragments.The negligent list of one after another,
“美丽缤纷掉落的片断--三番两次被忽略的节目
as I happen to call them to me.Or drink to them.
我偶然回想起,或者想到它们
The real poems, what we call poems,
真正的诗,那些所谓的诗
being merely pictures. The poems of the privacy of the night.
不过是些图片。这些诗属于独自的夜
And of men like me.
属于我这样的人
This poem, drooping shy and unseen,
这首诗,羞涩无力且不明
that I always carry. And that all men carry."
永远在我心中,在所有人心中”
Not bad for Whitman.
惠特曼的诗,真不错
Hey, look, we got a visitor.
瞧,来了个观众
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
对不起,打扰了
Well, don't apologize, come on up here, darling.
哪儿的话 亲爱的,上来吧