Perhaps he did it while you were putting your clothes back on, dear.
或许他趁你穿衣服时偷拿的。
Shut up. It isn't even your pocket, is it, son?
闭嘴,连外套都是偷来的。
Property of A. L. Ryerson.
它属于“A.L. 莱尔森”。
That was reported stolen today. I just borrowed it.
有人报了案。我借的。
I was going to return it. We have an honest thief here, do we?
我只是暂时我要还给他的,这小偷倒很诚实。
You know I didn't do this, Rose. You know it.
萝丝,你知道我没有偷。
Come on, let's go. You know I didn't do it, Rose. Rose!
你知道我没偷。
Come on, son. There's a good lad.
乖乖跟我走吧。
Come on. You know I didn't do it! You know me!
快走!你知道我没偷,你了解我。
Most unfortunate, Captain.
这样很不好,船长。
Water... 14 feet above the keel in ten minutes
才十分钟,就淹水十四尺。
In the forepeak, in all three holds and in the boiler room six.
前舱、三个货舱。
That's right, sir. When can we get under way, damn it?
和六号锅炉室进水,对,有五个舱进水。
That's five compartments.
什么时候开船?
She can stay afloat with the first four compartments breached...
四个舱进水还没问题。
but not five-- not five.
五个舱就不行了。
As she goes down bythe head the water...
船头会先下沉。
will spill overthe tops of bulkheads at E deck from one to the next.
水会从E层溢过防水隔板,到下一个舱 。
Back and back. There's no stopping it.
一直往后淹,没法阻隔。