We should tell Mother and Cal.
我们应该要通知妈和卡尔。
I think they're very good, sir.
我觉得画得很好。
Don't touch anything. I want the entire room photographed.
别碰,要拍照存证。
Just keep holding my hand.
拉着我的手。
We've been looking for you, miss.
我们一直在找你,小姐。
Well, here we go.
糟了…
Something serious has happened.
发生了一件很严重的事情。
Yes, it has.
的确。
Indeed. Two things dear to me have disappeared this evening.
的确严重,我的两个宝贝不见了。
Now that one is back I have a pretty good idea where to find the other.
一个回来了,另一个也不难找。
Search him. Take your coat off, sir.
给我搜,外套脱掉。
Now what? Come on.
又怎么啦?
Cal, what are you doing? We're in the middle ofan emergency. What's going on?
你在干嘛?现在事态很严重了。发生什么事?
Is this it? That's it.
是这个吗?正是。
This is horse shit!
哪有这种事?
Don't you believe it, Rose. Don't! He couldn't have.
你别相信!他不可能拿的。
Of course he could. It's easy enough for a professional.
行家要拿还不容易吗?
But I was with him the whole time. This is absurd.
我们一直在一起,这太荒唐了。