As you’ve said, there’s talk of my not aging.
像你刚才说的,她们说我不会变老。
And when that happens, I move on.
一旦有人谈起,我就会离开。
Well, it might make sense to set up your next identity.
这就解释了,你会换下一个身份。
Your next ten years, and then just drop into it.
计划下一个十年,然后开始实践。
I’ve done that a few times.
我已经做过几次了。
Even passed as my own son.
甚至假装成我自己的儿子。
Oh, you’re an engineer, too?
喔 你也是个工程师?
You’re ben’s son. He was a good man.
原来你是本的儿子,他是个好人。
Saves trouble with credentials and references.
能省下很多文书上的麻烦。
On the other hand, I’ve been busted a few times.
当然我也搞砸过几次。
Spent a year in jail, belgium.
1862-1862年,我在比利时蹲了一年牢。
I won’t forget that.
我永远刻骨铭心。
For faking a government application.
就因为伪造政府申请表。
When’d you come to america?
你什么时候来美国的?
1890, right after van gogh’s death.
1890年就在梵高死后不久。
With some french immigrants.
和一些法国移民一起。
Moving on.
开始新生活。
An answer for every question.
你回答了所有问题。
John Except one.john.
除了一个。
Why’re you doing this?
你为什么告诉我们?