My days are all planned out.
一点空闲都没有
I get up in the morning-- breakfast, math tutor, Latin tutor, lunch,
早上爬起来…… 早饭,数学课,拉丁语课,午饭……
tennis lessons, dance lessons-- sometimes both--
网球课,舞蹈课…… 有时两样都要学
French tutor, piano lesson, then I eat dinner.
法语课,钢琴课 然后吃晚饭
And after dinner I spend time with my family.
晚饭后的时间 要和家人在一起
And then l-- I catch up on some reading.
然后再抽时间读点书 Wow. 哇
Sounds like the road to success.
听起来简直就是一条成功之路嘛
Oh, you bet.
你说的没错
We're applying to all these colleges--
我们正在申请大学……
umm... Radcliffe, Sarah Lawrence-- those are the ones we want.
呃……拉德克利夫大学,萨拉·劳伦斯大学…… 所有这些学校我们都想进
- And who's we? - What?
- “我们”是指谁? - 什么?
You just said, "The ones that we want."
你刚才说 “我们都想进”
Oh, Mom and Daddy.
噢,是妈妈和爸爸
We decide everything together.
所有的事情都是我们一起拿主意的
Everything?
所有的事情?
No, not everything.
不,不是所有的
But the important things, yes.
应该说是重要的事情
And then everything else, you get to decide all by yourself?
那么所有不重要的事情 你都得自己拿主意喽?
- Don't be rude. - I'm sorry.
- 别跟我抬杠 - 我错了