Excuse me, but I was wondering if you think.
很抱歉,但是我想知道你是不是认为。
America will ever switch to the metric system?
美国会转换度量衡为公制?
Well, that’s a very interesting.
嗯,这是很有意思的。
Oh my God! Chris!I don’t believe this!
哦我的天! 克里斯!我真不敢相信!
Oh! God, you look great!I don’t,you look great!
哦!天哪,你看上去不错!我不,你看上去不错!
Well, thank you! How you been?We’re married.
谢谢!你好吗?我们结婚了。
You’re married!Married?
你们结婚了!结婚了?
Oh, yeah, we’re married, we got a kid. TJ.We have a son.
TJ. 对,我们结婚了,还有个孩子,小杰有个儿子,小杰。
TJ!He looks like me. He’s got Clark’s eyes.
小杰!他像我,有克莱克一样的眼睛。
Oh my God! Where does the time go?
哦我的天! 时光飞逝啊?
He’s like the creative mind kid, he’s like, brilliant and you can meet him.
他很有创造力,他就是 聪明极了,你可以见见他。
That’s great!God, look at those teeth!
很好!天哪,看看你的牙!
Those are some nice veneers you got, my friend.
可够能唬人的,我的朋友。
Don’t tell me that you’re a dentist. A dentist?
别告诉我你是个牙医,牙医?
I totally sold out, dude.Hey, you and me both, buddy.
我绝对会出卖你,伙计,嘿,我们彼此彼此,伙计。
Hey, lover, aren’t you gonna introduce me, huh?
嘿,爱人,你不准备介绍我吗,嗯?
Yes!
对!