You're soaked. Where have you been?
你湿透了,你上哪儿去了?
We can scrape together 8,000.You and Marlon.
我们只要凑足八千元,你和马龙在一起。
We can bum around the world.
就能环游世界一年。
And then what?truman? We'd be where we were 5 years ago.
然后就会像五年前那样 一无所有。
You're talking like a teenager.
别像个莽撞少年。
Maybe l feel like a teenager.
或许我的心境像少年。
We have mortgage payments.
我们有房屋贷款以及汽车贷款。
Do we just walk away from our obligations?
怎么能说走就走?
lt would be an adventure.
会很刺激的。
We were going to try for a baby.
我们不是说好要生孩子吗?
lsn't that enough of an adventure?
那也够刺激了吧。
That can wait.l want to get away.
我想先到外面走走。
See some of the world. Explore!
去见识一下,去探险。
You want to be an explorer.
你想当探险家?
This will pass.
你很快就会打消这念头。
We all think like this now and then.
大家都有过这种冲动。
Let's get you out of these wet clothes.
把湿衣服脱掉。
Come to bed.
上床吧。
You never see anything.
你什么都看不到。
They always turn the camera and play music.
镜头总会被移开 然后就播音乐。
The wind blows, the curtain moves. You don't see anything.
精彩的画面都看不到。
Dog Fancy'', please.
“狗迷”杂志,好的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Paper, Earl, please.
来份早报,老厄。
l might as well get one of these.
顺便买份时装杂志。
For the wife? She's got to have them.
老婆要的,少不得。
Anything else, Truman? That's the whole ball of wax.
还要什么?就这些了。
Catch you later.
回头见。