Anyway, the picture was good.
不管怎么说,照片拍的不错
- I looked fat. - Just your face.
- 我看上去肥死了 - 你的脸本来就这样
I forgot to tell you. Do you know what Annabelle’s doing now?
我忘了告诉你了,你知道Annebelle现在在干嘛吗?
- Sarah told me. A blog. - Of what?
- Cera告诉我说她在写博客 - 什么的博客?
What do you mean "of what"? A blog of Annabelle.
你是什么意思?当然是关于Annebelle的博客了
Of every thought that passes through her brain.
写每个闪过她的脑子的想法
Her stupid, vapid, insipid...
闪过她那个愚蠢,空虚,乏味的脑子的想法...
I could write a blog.
我可以写博客
I have thoughts.
我有思想
And you’re a writer, which is more than I can say for Annabelle.
而且你是个作家,我敢说Annebelle可不能和你比
- If only that were true. - You wrote a novel.
- 你说的要是真的就好了 - 你写了部小说
Half a novel. And no one wanted to publish it.
是半部,而且没人想出版
You’re not a writer unless someone publishes you.
除非有人出版你的书,不然就算不上是作家
See, that’s what’s so great about blogs. You don’t have to be published.
那就是博客的好处了,你写的东西不一定要出版
You can just go online, press enter and there it is, out there.
你只要上上网,按按回车键,全世界都能看到了
What would I write a blog about?
那我能在博客上写什么呢?
You’re an editor, tell me.
你是编辑,告诉我该写什么
Why don’t you write about how much you love Queens?
你为什么不试试写你有多爱皇后区
A short blog.
那可写不了两句