Hey, Jules? I have got to interview you for this piece that I’m writing.
嘿,Jules,为了写这篇文章我要采访你了
Sure, Annabelle, great. I’d be honored.
当然,Annabelle,没问题,我很荣幸
Find out about dry cleaning. Find out before dinner on Thursday.
找个干洗店 安排星期五的晚餐
Saturday party.
星期四的派对
No.
别吃这个
I cannot computer-coach you every day while I’m with my girlfriends.
我不能每天都用电脑联系你
What is it about? The article?
这篇文章是关于什么的?
It’s about our generation turning 30.
是关于我们这代人的
People turning 30. Oh, my life, I am so busy.
关于奔三十的这帮人的 哦,我的人生哪,我太忙了
May I remind you, I don’t want to see you, you want to see me?
我得提醒一下,不是我要见你,是你要见我
Yeah. Would a breakfast work?
是,早餐时间采访成吗?
I believed her. What kind of idiot am I?
我居然相信她了,我是个怎样的傻瓜啊?
She said, "It’s about our generation turning 30."
她说是关于奔三的这代人的
What’d you expect? Annabelle was always a liar.
你想怎样?Annebelle本来就是个骗子
"Julie Powell, once the editor of the Amherst literary magazine,
Julie Powell,曾经是一位美国文学杂志的编辑
"the one we all knew would be ’The One,’
是所有人都看好,特殊的一个
"temped for eight years before giving up on her novel,
她尝试了六年,但最终不得不放弃她的小说
"and now works in a cubicle as a mid-level bureaucrat,
现在在一个小隔间里上班,成了一位中产官僚
"attempting to deal with the aftereffects of 9l11."
天天忙于处理911事件的灾后效应
Oh, God, you memorized it? How pathetic.
噢,天哪,你还背下来了吗?太可悲了
She left so much out.
她漏掉了那么多其它的