What? Well, you leave me no other choice then.
这么说,我别无选择了
Oh my God.
我的天哪
I'm not kidding.
我不是在开玩笑
- Noah, stop fooling around. - What are you doing?
- 诺亚,别再做蠢事了 - 你想干什么?
- Noah, grab the bar. - I'm gonna ask you one more time.
- 诺亚,抓住杆子 - 我再问你一次
Will you...
你到底是愿意-
or will you not go out with me? - Noah, you best come on.
- 还是不愿意和我出去? - 诺亚,抓住杆子
- God damn, my hand's slipping. - Then grab the bar, you idiot.
- 靠,我的手要滑脱了 - 快抓牢杆子,笨蛋
- Not until she agrees. - Ah, go on out with him, honey.
- 她不同意,我就放手 - 啊,和他出去吧,亲爱的
- Okay, okay, fine, I'll go out with you.
- 好,好,好 我跟你出去
- What? - No, don't do me any favors.
- 什么? - 我可不要你可怜我
No, no. I want to.
不,不,是我想去的
- You want to? You want to? - Yes!
- 你想去?你真的想去? - 是的!
- Say it. - I want to go out with you.
- 说全了 - 我想和你出去
- Say it again. - I want to go out with you.
- 再说一遍 - 我想和你出去
All right, all right we'll go out.
好吧,好吧 那我们就出去吧
You think you're so smart, don't you?
你觉得自己很聪明是吗?
That wasn't funny, Noah, you idiot!
这一点都不好玩 诺亚,你这个笨蛋!
No, it's okay, I'll take care of this.
不,没关系 看我的
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
Please don't do that.
求你别这么做
Please don't do that, Allie.
求你了,艾丽
I can't believe...
难以置信……