Couldn't be beter.
好得很,很好。
Nice talking to you.You too.
保重,楚门,保重。
You, too. We must go now.
我们得走了。
Think about that policy.
考虑投保的事好。
Two for one. That's a good deal.
一人投保,两人受益。
Doppelganger special.
双胞胎特惠。
Hey, fellas. Going in? Go ahead.
你先请,你先。
Go ahead.
你先请,谢了。
l'm not that anxious to get there.
我不急着上班。
Could l have directory assistance for Fiji, please?
帮我接斐济群岛服务台。
Fiji lslands.
斐济群岛。
Truman, did you see this?
你看。
l'm sorry, ma'am. lf he's in a coma he's probably uninsurable.
抱歉,昏迷不醒不能投保。
Do you have a listing for Lauren Garland?
罗兰嘉伦有登记吗?
Nothing listed.
没有。
Do you have a Sylvia Garland? S for Sylvia.
丝薇亚嘉伦呢?
Nothing.
也没有。
okay, thank you.
好,谢谢。
Lawrence.
罗伦斯伯班
l've got a prospect in Wells Park.
我要你到井园那里拜访客户。
Wells Park?on. Harbour lsland?
海港岛那个井园?
You know another one?
那还用说。
l can't. l have an appointment.
不行,我有约。
Dentist, or. yeah.
我得去看牙医。
You'll lose more than your teeth if you don't meet your quota.
没有业绩你会更痛苦。