- Who's this girl with Sara? - Her name's Allie Hamilton.
- 和萨拉在一起的那个女孩是谁? - 她叫艾丽 汉密尔顿
She's here for the summer with her family.
她和她全家来这儿度假的
Dad's got more money than God.
她老爸巨有钱
- Hi, Fin! - Hi, honey.
- 嗨,费! - 嗨,亲爱的
Look, I won you a prize.
看,我为你赢了件奖品
Oh, Fin, thank you!
哦,费,谢谢!
- Oww! - Yeah.
- 啊! - 好
Hey great, huh?
玩得开心吧?
Hey Allie, you want some cotton candy?
嗨艾丽,想吃棉花糖么?
- Umm, okay. - That would be so much fun.
- 呃,好啊 - 真是太好玩了
You only get one chance, son.
你只有一次机会,孩子
- You want to dance with me? - No.
- 想和我跳舞么? - 不
- Why not? - 'Cause I don't want to.
- 为什么? - 因为我不想
Noah, she's with us.
诺亚,她是和我们一起的
Hey Allie, you want to ride the Ferris wheel?
嗨艾丽,想玩摩天轮吗?
- I'd love to. - All right.
- 想 - 好吧
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
- Noah Calhoun. - What?
- 诺亚?卡尔霍恩 - 什么?
Works down at the lumber yard with Fin.
和费一起在木材场工作
Oh...
哦……
Did you see he was standing like two inches away from my face?
你有没有看见 他就站在离我不到两寸的地方
Yeah, I saw. That's Noah, though.
是的,我看到了 他就是这样