I had no idea he was writing an article about me.
我不知有这篇文章。
You? He called me "Bridezilla" in the New York Frickin' journall.
叫我“吸血新娘”,烂鬼纽约报。
I could tear him apart, I swear.
我要斩死他。
I could tear him apart limb from limb.
五马分尸。
What?Can I speak to Jane, please?
喂尸?
The only person that you're gonna be speaking to is my attorney!
叫珍来听?你只可跟我律师谈!
And I don't even have an attorney.
我连律师都还没有。
but I'm sure gonna get one!
不过我会立即去找一个!
Asshole!
烂人。
I gotta get outta here.
我要出去。
Oh, but you better alert Traffiic Control.
通知交通警,“吸血新娘”出动了。
because Bridezilla's on the loose!Kevin- Kevin.
因为新娘哥斯拉的散漫 凯文。
Kevin, stop calling me!
别再打来。
Before you say anything.
没说话前,请你。
can you just not say anything?
不要说话。
I don't understand.
不明白,你生什么气呢?
To what are you referring?
你是在说什么?
Oh, come on,It's no big deal.
只是篇文章,没什么大不了。
It's just an article.
专栏头版。