How you doing, boss? Merry Christmas.
你好吗,老板? 圣诞快乐。
I look fat in these pants? Hell no.
我穿这裤子显胖吗?当然不。
Excellent! So you’re seeing your family.
太好了!你要回家。
for the holidays.Well, as a matter of fact.
过圣诞假期,嗯,事实上。
Wait. You want anything? No.
等等,你要什么?不。
Go! Wait.
走!等等。
Family.Parents are separated.
家人,父母离婚了。
Jersey’s not my idea of a good time, so, Fabulous.
我觉得这不是好时候,所以,太棒了。
Check this out. Yeah. Great. Good.
看看,对,很好,好。
First up tonight, you’ve seen her in the pages of magazines.
今晚,你将在杂志上看到她的身影。
and well, the opening of practically anything.
而且几乎是一切。
is her humanitarian side.
她慈善的一面。
but what what you may not know about this "it" girl.
但是你可能不知道。
Hey, everyone. I’m Samantha James.
嘿,大家好,我是萨曼沙 杰姆斯。
and I’m here with Mr. Cluck Cluck.
我和克拉克先生在这里。
and my new best friend Wafoofi.
还有我的新朋友瓦甫吉。
and we’re part of a kick-ass humanitarian effort.
我们是一项慈善活动中的一份子。
to help promote vegetarianism in third world countries.
在第三世界国家帮助宣传素食主义。
which is really really important.
那是十分十分重要的。