Where’d you come up with this theory?
你怎么知道这些的?
Some chick f’d me up in high school bad.
我在高中时代的教训。
Excuse me. Excuse me.
请原谅 请原谅。
Excuse you!
原谅你!
I saw you flirting with me out there.
我看见你对我卖弄风情。
How could you do that to your boyfriend?
你怎么能这样对你的男朋友?
Who, him? We’re just friends.
谁,他? 我们只是普通朋友。
Oh, no no no, I never said that, Lindsay. I wouldn’t do that.
哦,不不不,我从没说过,林希,我不会这么做。
No, I’m driving through a tunnel.
不,我正驾车通过隧道。
Okay. One second here. Hey, Francine, you look great.
好,马上就好 嘿,弗兰西,你看上去不错。
Thanks.That color really brings out your legs.
谢谢,那个颜色很显你的腿。
Hey, I don’t even know you. Yeah. Ho-ho-ho.
嘿,我甚至不认识你 对,吼-吼-吼。
That’s great. Merry Christmas.
那很好,圣诞快乐。
I can still see it. I can still-- rub harder!
我还是能看见,我还是能,使劲擦!
Don’t dab at it! Rub it.
别这么轻!使劲。
Rub, rub it, rub it!
使劲,使劲,使劲!
Well.You’re fired!
嗯.你被解雇了!
Look, honestly, these pants make me look fat?
听着,事实上,那裤子更显我胖了?
What? I’m kidding.
什么? 我开玩笑的
Ho-ho-ho! Who’s got a Christmas present?
吼-吼-吼!谁得到了圣诞礼物?
I do.
我。