Are you shitting me right now? What?
你是不是讲笑呀?什么?
That's my favorite part.
那是我最爱的部份。
Oh, my God. We have something in common.
我们竟然有共通点。
Yes. Well, statistically that was bound to happen.
根据统计学,总会有的。
Uh-huh. I think you should just admit that you're a big softy.
承认你心软吧,尖酸。
That this whole cynical thing is just an act so that you can seem.
这整个愤世嫉俗的事情仅仅是一个法案,这样您就可以看起来。
wounded and mysterious and sexy.
受伤的和神秘的性感。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What was that last one? What?
最后那句?什么?
Did you say sexy? What?
你说性感?有吗?
Do you think I'm sexy? No.
你觉得我性感?
It's okay if you do. You think I'm sexy? I don't.
不,觉也没所谓。
No. I think you think you're sexy.
我觉得你自以为性感。
That's the point I'm making.
不,有一点点吧?
You think I think I'm sexy? Yes.
我自以为?是。
Great song.
好歌。
I love this song.
我爱这歌。