Everything is backwards now. Like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream.
我的生活好像颠倒过来一样。好像在纳美那边才是真实世界,在这里反而像是场梦。
It's hard to believe it's only been three months. I barely remember my own life.
很难相信三个月转眼就过去了。自己的生活没什么可记录的。
Haven't got lost in the woods, have you? Your last report was more than two weeks ago. Started to doubt your resolve.
你没迷路吧?你上一次报告已是两个礼拜前的事了。你想退出了吗?
Way I see it, it's time to terminate the mission.
就我而言,我已经可以结束你的这次任务。
I can do this.
我能胜任。
You already have. You've given me good usable intelligence. This Tree of Souls place...
你已经做的很好了。你已提供敌方足够的策略情报。像是他们那棵什么灵魂树……
Do you see now? He is just another demon inside a fake body...
看到没有?他是个被妖魔操弄的肉体而已!
Are you out of your Goddamned mind?
你疯了吗?
You crossed the line. Wheel this meat out of here.
是你做得太过分。把这残障的给我推出去。
Jack! What the hell is going on here?
杰克!究竟发生什么事了?
You let me down, son. So what, you...You found yourself some local tail. And you completely forget what team you're playing for?
你让我失望,小伙子。怎么,你……在这里找到个当地小妞。而忘记了你本来的目的?
Parker, there is time to salvage this situation...
帕克,还有时间挽回局面……
Shut your pie hole!
闭上你的鸟嘴!