I did have a natural instinct.
我天生。
for smuggling contraband.
就有走私违禁品的才能。
Fortunately, back then a video camera.
幸运的是。
was a big as a bazooka.
那时的摄像机有火箭筒那么大。
Here I'd been running away from violence.
我的一生都想远离暴力。
my whole life, and I should've run towards it.
但其实我更该接近它才对。
It's in our nature.
这是人类的天性。
The earliest human skeletons had.
最初人类遗骸的肋骨腔中。
spearheads in their rib cages.
就有一个矛箭头。
Where have you been?
怎么搞这么久?
What if we had a customer?
如果客人来了怎么办?
God bless America.
上帝保佑美国。
Beware of the dog? You don't have a dog.
“当心恶犬” 你哪儿来的狗!
Are you trying to scare people?
想吓人呀?
No, it's to scare me.
是吓我自己。
Remind me to be aware of the dog in me.
随时提醒我内心中的恶犬。
The dog wants to fuck everything that moves.
它想袭击其他动物。
Wants to fight and kill weaker dogs.
和击杀弱小同类的狗。
I guess it's to remind me to be more human.
提醒自己要像个人。
Isn't being a dog part of being human?
做条狗和做个人不是一个概念么?