That was no interview, Charlie. You're it. You're the only that showed up. You have to take the job.
没有面试,查理,就是你。只有你来应征,你一定要做这个工作。
He sleeps a lot. You can watch television, call your girlfriend.
他睡的多,你可以看电视,打电话给女友。
I promise you, an easy 300bucks.
我向你保证,轻轻松松赚三百块钱。
I don't get an easy feeling.
我可不觉得轻松。
His bark is worse than his bite. You know he was a great soldier, a real hero. The man grows on you.
他急躁但无恶意,以前他是个真正的大战英雄。能交心的那种人。
By Sunday night, you'll be best friends. Charlie, please.
到星期天你们就成哥们儿了。拜托了,查理。
Yes?
什么事?
Yes! Who is this?
你是谁?
It's Randy.
是兰迪。
Randy? You new?
兰迪,你是我新亲戚?
I'm your nephew.
我是你外甥。
Hah! Here I am!
我来了!
Your sister's been hoarding me long enough. Though it's time to spread the riches around.
你姐姐可是想死我了!散财的时候到了。