Chris, are you okay?
只要-- 我们很忙!克里斯,你没事吧?
Just,just wait.
等--等等。
Yes, I’m fine. I just.
对,我没事,我只是。
I signed your yearbook.
我写完你的同学录了。
Um.
嗯。
read it. please.
读出来, 拜托。
Okay.
好。
Please, God.
求你,上帝。
"Stud muffin, getting it on in your love truck was hot!"
“性感的男子,在你的车里 激情燃烧!”
Oh!Wait! That’s not what I wrote!
哦!等等!这不是我写的!
This is Tim’s yearbook.
这是提姆的同学录。
Chris?Oh my God!
克里斯?我的天哪!
Listen to this. Listen to this.
听听这个,听听这个。
"When we’re together, I feel".
“当我们在一起时 我觉得”。
"You’re my best friend..."Please, don’t read that.
“你是我最好的朋友”求你别读了。
Okay.
好。
"but I want to be more than that"?
“但我想要更进一步”?
Ooh!
哦!
Sincerely, Chris Brander, BFF."
真诚的,克里斯 布兰德 BFF"。
Hoping to be your boyfriend.
想要做你的男朋友。
It’s a joke! That’s a joke between me and Jamie!
这是个玩笑!我和洁蜜之间的玩笑!
Holy shit! Check out his shirt!
胡说八道!看看他的衣服!
Aw, he’s gonna cry.
啊,他要哭了。
See ya!
再见!
G’bye, fatty!
再见了,肥佬!