Now, after a Kwikspell course, I am the center of attention at parties and friends beg for the recipe of my Scintillation Solution!”
现在,经过一期快速念咒课程的学习,我已成为晚会上大家注意的中心,朋友们都向我讨要闪烁魔药的配方!
Warlock D. J. Prod of Didsbury says:
迪茨布里的惹祸精巫师说:
“My wife used to sneer at my feeble charms, but one month into your fabulous Kwikspell course and I succeeded in turning her into a yak!
我妻子过去总是嘲笑我蹩脚的魔法,但是在你们神奇的快速念咒班里学习了一个月之后,我成功地将她变成了一头牦牛!
Thank you, Kwikspell!”
谢谢你,快速念咒!
Fascinated, Harry thumbed through the rest of the envelope's contents.
哈利被吸引住了,他用手指翻动着信封里其余的羊皮纸。
Why on earth did Filch want a Kwikspell course?
费尔奇为什么要学习快速念咒课程呢?
Did this mean he wasn't a proper wizard? Harry was just reading “Lesson One:
这难道意味着他不是一个正规的巫师?哈利刚刚读到“第一课:
Holding Your Wand Some Useful Tips” when shuffling footsteps outside told him Filch was coming back.
拿住你的魔杖几点有用的忠告”,外面就传来了踢踢踏踏的脚步声。
Stuffing the parchment back into the envelope, Harry threw it back onto the desk just as the door opened.
他知道费尔奇回来了,便赶紧把羊皮纸塞进信封,扔回到桌上。就在这时,门开了。
Filch was looking triumphant.
费尔奇一副大获全胜的样子。
“That vanishing cabinet was extremely valuable!” he was saying gleefully to Mrs. Norris. “We'll have Peeves out this time, my sweet —”
“那个消失柜特别珍贵!”他高兴地对洛丽丝夫人说,“这次我们可以叫皮皮鬼滚蛋了,亲爱的!”