我要坦白一件事情
Sometime shortly before we started, the DVD...went missing. Missing?
就在茶会快开始之前 光碟找不到了 找不到了
I thought that I had misplaced it, but, um, we found it in the DVD player, and I chalked it up to a moment of absentmindedness.
一开始我以为是我放错了地方 但后来我们在播放机里找到了 我承认我当时有点恍惚
We? Emily and I.
我们 艾米莉和我
She thought to check the tray in the player and saved the day. Or not, as it turns out.
她建议检查一下影碟机才挽救了局面 但实际上 没有
Why isn't her name on your list?
为什么她不在名单里
You can't possibly think that Emily had anything to do with this. Besides, she was a victim, too.
你不会认为 艾米莉和这件事有关系吧 她也是受害者之一
And we'll roll roll that crimson...
让我们荡起 荡起双桨
Daniel. What happened?
丹尼尔 他怎么了
Captain Jack happened.
杰克船长出现了
And that is all the time I have for questions tonight.
今晚的问题到此为止
Good night, sports fans.
晚安 我的粉丝们
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Grayson. I tried to stop him, but — Well, you know how he gets.
真的很抱歉 格雷森夫人 我想制止他的 但他喝起酒来 你也知道
I, uh, I thought it was better to stay with him, keep him from doing anything stupid. You know, like last summer.
我想 我还是守在他身边比较好 防止他做傻事 别像去年夏天那样
Well, suddenly last summer's beginning to look like a cake walk.
看来 突然间去年夏天惨痛的教训已经不值一提了
See to it he falls asleep face down.
注意点 别让他趴着睡
I'll start on these.
我会着手查的
What's going on here?
这里怎么回事
A very long story. Suffice to say, we both spent our nights neck deep in Grayson drama.
说来话长 只能说 我们两个今晚都深陷格雷森家的闹剧中
You really are sober, aren't you?
你没醉 还很清醒嘛
As a judge.
相当清醒