Chris! Yay!
克里斯!唉!
You came, finally! I’m so happy.
你还是来了!我真高兴
Oh, come on, come on!
哦,快点,快点!
Oh my God, we graduated!
我的天 我们毕业了!
Whoo!
喔!
God. Yeah.
天, 对。
What’s up?
怎么了?
There’s something I’ve been meaning to say to you.
我有些话要对你说。
Jamie! There you are.
洁蜜! 你在这。
Hey, Tim. Shut up, chubs.
嘿,提姆,你闭嘴。
Funny guy!
有意思!
Jamie.
洁蜜。
will you sign my yearbook, please? Can I do it later, Tim?
你能给我写同学录吗,求你? 能过一会儿吗,提姆?
Can I do you later?
能过一会儿吗?
I need a beer!
我要杯啤酒!
I can’t believe.
我真不敢相信。
Jinx! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7, can’t say a thing till I say.
倒霉! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7,不许说话。
Come in.
进来。
Oh, hi. Hi, Jamie. Hey, Dusty.
嗨,嗨,洁蜜, 嗨,达斯丁。
I was hoping I’d find you here.
我寄希望在这里找到你。
I didn’t know you played guitar.
我还不知道你会弹吉他。
I-I r-really
我-我真-真的。
I really want to be a famous musician. Huh.
我真的想做一位著名的音乐家,哈。
And, um, I wrote you a song.
而且,嗯,我给你写了首歌。
It’s called "Jamie Smiles."
歌名叫做“洁蜜的微笑”。
Aw.
啊。