把所有录像收集起来 今天之内拿给我
or I swear to god, Michelle, I will not only sue you,
否则我对天发誓 米歇尔 我不仅会把你告上法庭
I will make you suffer every single day for the rest of your miseble life!
我还会让你悲惨的余生每一天都生不如死
You gotta think clearly, Victoria. It's not in your best interest to leave threatening voice mails.
维多利亚 你得想清楚 给她留恐吓留言 对你来说 可没什么好处
That woman can expose far worse than my troubled relationship with Charlotte.
这个女人可以爆出更多的秘密 不止是我和夏洛特关系不好 还有更糟的
Like what? What does she know?
比如说 她都知道什么
Too much.
她知道的太多了
Okay, Victoria. Don't go anywhere. Don't speak to anyone. I'll be back in an hour.
好吧 维多利亚 哪都别去 不要和任何人讲话 我一个小时之内回来
I've known Amanda Clarke's family for quite some time, and...With her father's arrest for that horrible crime,
我认识阿曼达·克拉克一家已经很久了 在他父亲因那起可怕的案子被捕后
I think it's best for everyone involved that Amanda be institutionalized.
我想 为了我们大家好还是应该把阿曼达送进收容所
Well, I'll be the one to make that determination.
我会做出决定的
Of course, doctor.
当然了 医生
I imagine how difficult it must be for you to handle cases like this. They're — they're heartbreaking.
我知道 处理这样的病例对你来说 非常艰难 他们是如此叫人心碎
It's the job.
这就是工作
What if you had a different kind of job?
如果你能得到一份截然不同的工作呢
What if I offered you a private practice with a steady stream of the right kind of clients?
要是我为你开一家私人诊所 客源稳定 有你想要的客户 如何
I could be your first patient.
我可以做你的第一个病人
In return, you see to it that amanda gets the care she needs in a proper institution.
作为回报 你要确保 阿曼达在一个合适的机构里得到应有的照顾
But more importantly, that she and her father remain separated for good.
但是更为重要的是 她和她的父亲要永生不能相见