Thanks to the dedicated effort of founding mother Victoria Grayson,
由于募捐会的主办人维多利亚·格雷森的努力
your generous donations today ensure that low-income special needs children are provided top-notch mental health care close to home.
你们今天的慷慨捐赠让低收入家庭的特殊儿童可以在家附近接受最好的心理健康治疗
And now please enjoy this very special video presentation, which illustrates just how vital an effort this is.
接下来请欣赏 这段非常特别的视频 让我们了解一下 这些努力是多么重要
Today we celebrate the ongoing efforts of Mothers and Daughters united for "Peace of mind," a unique charity benefiting mental health care facilities and...
今日我们为"母女茶会" 长期以来的努力成果共襄盛举 这家独一无二的慈善机构以"心之宁静"为宗旨拥有专门的心理健康关怀设施以及
And have you hit bottle?
你酗酒了吗
Close.I drove my children to summercamp loaded on painkillers and Vodka.
差不多 在喝来伏特加 磕了药后我是醉醺醺地开车载孩子们去夏令营的
Hamptonsexposed.
汉普顿秘语网
How can I explaind to my husband that I slept with his sister? He—he's never gonna forgive...
我怎么和我丈夫开口我和他妹妹上了床 他 他是绝对不会原谅我的
Turn it off.
关掉它
It takes a lot for me to get physical with anybody. Oh, my god.
与别人发生身体接触 对我来说很难 我的天啊
I just wish I knew for sure that I could trust him.
我只是希望 我可以相信他
How's your relationship with your daughter?
你和你女儿关系如何
Tense...distant. The truth is, I've never really felt close to Charlotte.
很紧张 很疏远 说真的 我从没有感觉到与夏洛特很亲近
Sometimes i wonder if having a second child was a mistake.
有时候我会想 生第二个小孩是不是一个错误
Charlotte, wait.
夏洛特 等等
No. I'm done dressing up and pretending to be someone I'm not.
不 我厌倦了为你梳妆打扮伪装成一个并非真实的自己
You wish I was never born? That makes two of us.
你希望我从没出生吗 我也是那么想的
Victoria, I—I didn't—
维多利亚 我 我没有
You recorded my private sessions?
你录下了我的私人会面
For my own use.
只是我自己用的
I am going to destroy you.
我要毁了你
Someone must have—I—
肯定是有人 我
I am going to ruin you!
我要彻底毁掉你
Victoria, I... I don't...
维多利亚 我 我不