Todd: So what are you doing this weekend, Adriana?你这周末做什么,阿德里亚娜?
Adriana: I'm going to Fukuoka with...to meet my friend.我要去福冈见我的朋友。
Todd: Oh, cool, how do you know her?哦,酷,你怎么认识她的?
Adriana: She went to university with me.她和我原来是一所大学的。
Todd: What's she doing in Fukuoka?她在福冈做什么?
Adriana: She's on the Jet Program, teaching.她为喷气式飞机的一个项目服务,负责培训。
Todd: Oh, cool. does she like it?哦,酷。她喜欢这份工作吗?
Adriana: Yeah, she likes it. She renewed her contract so this is her third year.是的,她喜欢。她更新了她的合同,这是她在哪工作的第三年。
Todd: Excellent. Do you know what you are going to be doing down in Fukuoka?太棒了。你去了福冈你们会做什么?
Adriana: I think she's going to take me to a pub.我想她会带我去一家酒馆。
Todd: You've not been to any of them in Japan.你以前没去过日本的酒馆。
Adriana: No, not, first time. And we are going to.....What are we going to do? Oh, we're going to have a Thankgiving celebration on Sunday and we're gonna go to a Karaoke.没去过,这是第一次。我们还会去……我们还会做什么?哦,我们会在周日庆祝感恩节,我们还回去唱卡拉OK。
Todd: OK, have you been to any Karaoke bars here?好的,你以前去唱过卡拉OK吗?
Adriana: Yeah, I went to a Karaoke bar in Roppongi.是的,我去过六本木的卡拉OK。
Todd: Did you sing?你唱歌了吗?
Adriana: Of course.当然。
Todd: Excellent. In English?真棒。唱的英文歌?
Adriana: Ah, yeah! My Japanese isn't too great.是的!我的日语不是很好。
Todd: What she tald you about the Karaoke?她跟你介绍了卡拉OK?
Adriana: Ah... How do you mean?你的意思是?
Todd: Like, you know, what do you know about the city.比如,你对这座城市有什么了解。
Adriana: Not much.没说什么。
Todd: All right.好的。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载。