Your Royal Highness.
公主殿下。
twenty-four hours, they can't all be blank.
24小时不会一片空白。
They are not.
当然了。
What explanation am I to offer Their Majesties?
我该怎么跟国王、王后交代?
I was indisposed. I am better.
我身体不适,现在好多了。
Ma'am, you must appreciate that I have my duty to perform,
殿下,你得体谅我要尽忠职守。
just as Your Royal Highness has her duty.
正如公主也有其职责。
Your Excellency,
大人。
I trust you will not find it necessary to use that word again.
我相信你不会再这么说。
Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and my country.
若我不清楚自己对国和家的责任。
I would not have come back tonight.
今晚我就不会回来。
Or indeed, ever again.
该说永不会再回来。
And now, since I understand we have a very full schedule today,
我明白今天的工作会十分忙碌。
you have my permission to withdraw.
现在你们可以退下了。
No milk and crackers.
不吃饼干和喝牛奶。
That will be all thank you, Countess.
你可以回去休息了,女伯爵。
Did you really get it? What?
采访顺利吗?什么?
The princess exclusive. Did you get it?
公主的独家专访,完成了吗?