But the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
上大学的目的是为了钓金龟婿。
Rose has already done that.
这点,萝丝已经做到了。
Look, here comes that vulgar Brown woman.
那个粗俗的女人来了。
Quickly, get up before she sits with us.
快,我不想跟她坐在一起。
Hello, girls. I was hoping I'd catch you at tea.
我还正想跟你们喝茶呢。
We're awfully sorry you missed it.The countess and I were just off to take the air on the boat deck.
抱歉,我们正要到甲板上散步。
What a lovely idea. I need to catch up on my gossip.
好极了,我也来跟你们聊聊。
Countess.
伯爵夫人。
Soyou've not yet lit the last four boilers?
最后四个锅炉还没用到吗?
No, I don't see the need. We are making excellent time.
没有必要,我们的速度已经很快了。
The press knows the size of Titanic.
新闻界知道这艘船很大。
Now I want them to marvel at her speed.
但不知道她的速度。
We must give them something new to print.
要给他们点新闻写写。
This maiden voyage of Titanic must make headlines.
泰坦尼克号的处女航,可是要上头条新闻的。
Mr. Ismay, I would prefer not to push the engines until they've been properly run in.
伊士美先生,引擎是新的,先得让它们跑顺。
Of course I'm just a passenger.
我只是个乘客,
I leave it toyour good offices to decide what's best.
一切由你做主。