Ooowwww...!!
呜哇...!!
Don't stand there like barnacles... get him.
别想木头人一样站着啊... 抓住他.
Oi, going somewhere mate?
哦, 你想去哪里啊?
Let me at him.
我来对付他.
Any last words?
有遗言要留下吗?
Precious....Will you stop with the Precious...
你能和Precious停手吗...
Mummy...
妈咪...
Well, I guess we showed them... huh.Precious...
好极了, 我想我得向他们介绍... huh.
That's your pet...
那是你的宠物...
Maybe that crazy old bat isn't that crazy after all.
也许那个疯婆婆也没那么疯啊.
Nope.... she's nuts
没有啦.... 他还是木鱼脑袋
You waiting for a formal invitation fancy pants... get in.
你还要我来正式邀请你吗... 进来.
I'm gonna regret this.
我会后悔的.
Flags away...Ow...
降下旗帜...哦0w0...
Don't be a scaredy cat.
别再害怕了小猫.
Urrkk... thats smells worse than me.
哇咔咔... 比我闻起来还糟.
Precious, set your nimbus 35 degrees north.
向南35海里,前进.
Back off.It's ok... I'm on your side.
后退. 没事的... 我支持你.
I knew you were a traitor.
我知道你是叛徒.
Oh your little bunny nose wiggles in the cutist way when you're mad.
哦当你脑子不正常的时候,你有时可真是令人担心的心里发毛.
Your nine lives are over kitty...
你这只猫的九条命用光了...
Silly rabbit... piracy doesn't pay.
傻兔子... 海盗从不付钱.
Hey, that sounds cool.
嘿, 这听起来好酷哦.