I'm going straight from now on.
从今天起我会循规蹈矩。
News Service? What did he mean?
记者?他是什么意思?
Oh, you say you're with the press and you can get away with anything.
自认是记者,那就无往而不利。
Going to church to get married on a scooter! Joe's a wonderful liar.
开车赶去教堂结婚,你这大话精。
Congratulations!
恭喜你们。
Don't look so worried, I won't hold you to it.
别担心,我不会叫你娶我。
Thank you very much.
感激不浅。
Don't be too grateful.
别这么说。
OK, I won't.
好了,我说错了。
I'm a good liar too, aren't I?
我是个大话精,是吗?
The best I ever met. Thank you very much.
超级大话精,过奖了。
Say. Come with me.
跟我来。
The Mouth of Truth.
真实之口。
The legend is, if you're a liar and you put your hand in there.
传说若你说谎,把手放进去的话。
it'll be bitten off.
它会咬断你的手。
What a horrid idea. Let's see you do it.
真可怕,你试试看。