Again? I'm so sorry.
又找你去了 我很抱歉
Maybe he's trying to tell me something.
也许它有事想告诉我
Maybe he's... worried about you after what happened to your father.
也许 它是在担心你能不能承受父亲离世
Yeah, maybe. I wish you could've met him. It's his final request.
也许是吧 真希望你能见见他的 这是他的遗愿
Where's your brother?
你弟弟呢
Didn't show. I'm on my own.
没来 就我一个
Well, not entirely. Yeah.
也不全是 是啊
The "Amanda"?
阿曼达号
Yeah. Sammy named her. Thanks for bringing him back to me...again.
是的 山姆取的名字 谢谢你又一次把它带回来
Sammy. Come on. Come on.
山姆 来 过来
For the innocent, For the innocent,
对于那么无罪的人 过去承载着美好的记忆
But for the treacherous...
但对于那些背信弃义的人
it's only a matter of time before the past delivers what they truly deserve.
他们最终会因为他们丑恶的过去而品尝恶果