I hope I didn't talk too much.
我刚才话有点多
I was just having such a good time.
我只是过得太开心了
It's okay.
没关系
Do you think he liked me?
你觉得他喜欢我吗
You?
你
The mother is very important in these situations.
在这种情况下 母亲是个很重要的角色
When he looks at me,
他看到我
he knows what he'll be getting in 20 years.
就知道你二十年后的模样了
30.
三十年
And it was just a first date.
这只不过是初次约会而已
Well, he seems quite smitten.
他貌似被你迷倒了
Yeah, he does, doesn't he?
对 没错
What's wrong?
出了什么问题
I'm just not sure...
我也不确定...
Why he's...smitten.
他为什么被我迷倒
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You're beautiful, successful, smart,
你美丽 成功 聪明
and there are plenty of guys who like our type.
而且很多男人都喜欢咱们这种类型
"Our type"?
咱们这种类型
A more full-figured woman.
比较丰满的女人
There are guys who prefer women who are larger.
有很多男人喜欢丰腴的女人
What? What?!
什么 什么
I saw it on "Dr. Phil."
我在《菲尔医生》里看到的
It's personal taste like anything else.
个人品味嘛
It shouldn't affect a woman's self-esteem,
这不应该伤害到女人的自尊
and I'm happy to know that it doesn't affect yours.
而我很高兴这没有伤害到你的自尊
Yeah, me, too.
对 我也是