<<>
That was awesome.
帅呆了.
Can I ask you guys something.
我能问你们一些问题吗.
How are you both so happy,
你们两为何如此快乐,
doesn't it weigh on you that the world might be ending...
你们难道不担心这个世界正在走向灭亡 ...
Can I tell him our secret?... Come here... come here... we're very, very stupid.
我来告诉你个秘密吧?... 过来... 过来... 其实我们非常, 特别的 笨.
But still, you're not a tinsy bit concerned about... I don't know, say imminent death! Beep...
但是你们就一点也不担心自己....也要马上就要死啦!哔...
I'm gonna go find Peaches.
我得去找 Peaches.
Hey guys over here, c'mon it's a short-cut. You're gonna love this...
朋友们在这里啦, 过来 是捷径. 你们会喜欢的...
C'mon guys, lets have some fun...
让我们来点有趣的
Oooh, wow, this is so cool...
哦 天哪, 这可真棒...
it's like we're upside down.That is amazing...
我们就像颠倒过来了一样.真太神奇了...
Echo...
回声...
Huh...?
恩...?
Too bad your mohawk friend isn't here, huh.
真遭你的莫霍克朋友没来, 恩.
You're not really friends with him are you?
你并不是他亲密的朋友吧?
Yeah, come clean Peaches.
是啊, 快点过来 Peaches.
Are you friends with that awful little rodent or not?
你到底是不是那只啮齿动物的朋友?
I mean Louis and I we hang out... or whatever. But no, we're not really friend friends.
我的意思是Louis的确和我一起出去玩... 随便啦. 但是不是的, 我们并不是真朋.
Not friends...Louis... I...
不是朋友...Louis... 我...
Busted...
尴尬...
I mean...
我的意思是...
Good to know. Louis... wait.
我听得很明白.Louis...等等.
Oww...
啊鸥...
Haha... he even runs away like a loser.
哈哈... 他像一个失败者一样跑开了.
Whoa Peaches, don't stress... you're with us now.
打起精神 Peaches, 别心情低落了... 你现在和我们在一起了.
Yeah, stress is so... stressful.
是啊, 压力... 真是亚历山大.
Yeah girl, if you want to stress it out like that...
嘿姑娘, 如果你想摆脱压力一如这样.