Harry leaned forward. Quirrell was mumbling something. Snape interrupted him.
哈利探身向前。奇洛正在嘀咕着什么。斯内普打断了他。
Have you found out how to get past that beast of Hagrid's yet?
“你有没有弄清怎样才能制服海格的那头怪兽?”
B-b-but Severus, I —
“可——可——可是,西弗勒斯,我——”
You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell, said Snape, taking a step toward him.
“你不希望我与你为敌吧,奇洛。”斯内普说着,朝他逼近了一步。
I-I don't know what you...
“我——我不知——知道你——”
You know perfectly well what I mean.
“你很清楚我的意思。”
An owl hooted loudly, and Harry nearly fell out of the tree.
一只猫头鹰高声叫了起来,哈利差点儿从树上摔了下去。
He steadied himself in time to hear Snape say, — your little bit of hocus-pocus. I'm waiting.
他稳住自己,正好听见斯内普说,“……你的秘密小花招。我等着。”
B-but I d-d-don't —
“可——可是,我不——不——不——”
Very well, Snape cut in.
“很好。”斯内普打断了他。
We'll have another little chat soon, when you've had time to think things over and decided where your loyalties lie.
“过不了多久,等你有时间考虑清楚,决定了为谁效忠之后,我们还会再谈一次。”
He threw his cloak over his head and strode out of the clearing.
他用斗篷罩住脑袋,大步流星地走出了空地。
It was almost dark now, but Harry could see Quirrell, standing quite still as though he was petrified.
天几乎完全黑了,但哈利仍能看见奇洛一动不动地站在那里,像一具泥塑木雕。