Easy kitty... water... you need it.
冷静小猫... 水...你会需要的.
I don't need anything from you.
我才不要你的任何东西.
Fine, die of thirst that'll really show me.
好, 渴死的时候再来向我要.
Wait. I'll take it... thankyou.
等等. 我要了... 谢谢了.
You know, you have a way of saying thankyou that makes it sound like drop dead.
你知道, 你表达感谢的时候让人心里感到发寒.
It's a gift. You're pretty soft... for a sabre.
这是天生的. 对于一头剑齿虎来说...你很温柔.
Excuse me... I am not soft ok, I happen to be a remorseless assassin.
喂... 我可一点也不软弱啊, 反之我却是个冷酷无情的杀手.
Diego-poo... hey, I made you another coral necklace... he keeps losing them.
Diego-poo... 嘿, 我给你做了另外一条 沙湖项链... 他老是弄丢的.
Yeah, I think I get why I'm starting to get why you're not in a pack.
好吧, 我想我开始了解 你离开自己族人的原因了.
Listen I chose to leave my pack, alright.
听着我是自己选择离开自己的族人的, 好伐.
Congratulations warrior princess, so did I. Really?
恭喜你战斗公主, 我也是这样呀.真的?
What? Nothing... I just... I know how hard that is... walking away from everthing you know.
什么?没什么... 我只是... 理解那种感受... 抛开自己曾习惯的一切 .
Oh great... what, are we going to braid each others fur now?
哦好吧... 什么,现在我们要互相理毛发了么?
Funny, really funny. Can I tell you the difference between you and me.
有趣, 真的很有趣. 我能说出我们两之间的不同吗?
I won't still be wearing their necklace.
我不会一直带着这条项链的e.
No. We both might have wanted out of our pack-life but at least
我说的不是这个. 我们都曾迈出离开族群的一步,但是至少
I didn't trade one pack-life for another. I got something more.
我并没有出卖我的族人. 我经历的比你多.
Oh yeah... what's that.
哦是吗... 怎么了.
A herd... What's the difference?
一个团队...有什么不一样的?
We have each others backs.
我们互帮互助.
Gutt has my back. I'm his First Mate.
Gutt总是支持着我. 我是他的大副.
Really? Because I don't see Gutt sending out any search parties for you.
真的? 但是我并没有看到 Gutt为了找你派出任何海盗.