I thought it was a place for tomorrow’s leaders, not their wives.
这是培养未来的领导者的地方, 而不是培养他们的妻子
Calm down, please. –No, I will not!
请冷静 -不,我不冷静!
I’ve got 10 more minutes. Meet me in my office. Meet me!
10分钟后到我办公室见我!
How you feeling? -Stupid. Deceived.
感觉怎样? -愚蠢,上当
Really, really angry.
非常,非常生气
Change takes time, you know? You gotta let them catch up with you.
改变需要时间,你必须 给他们时间跟上你的步伐
Katherine, this place needs you.
凯瑟琳, 这地方需要你
I don’t know how the hell they let you in, but I’m sure glad they did.
我不知道他们怎么让你进来的,我非常高兴
The things I said to President Carr. She’ll never let me back in.
我对卡尔校长说了那些话, 她再也不会让我回来了
She’s a pretty good egg.
她人很好
What things?
说了什么?
Don’t worry.
别担心
Time will heal it.
时间会抹平一切的
Unless, of course, you want to go back to California and that fiance of yours.
当然,除非你想回到加州你未婚夫那里去
We’re not engaged. Thanks.
我们还没订婚呢,谢谢
Sorry I interrupted your class.
抱歉打扰你上课
Katherine!
凯瑟琳!
I wanted to give you this. It was for Christmas, and....
我想给你这个 原本是给你的圣诞礼物,....
Then I met your man, so l....
我碰到你的男友,所以....