What's all this?
这是怎么回事?
You stand back! And don't move an inch!
你退后!不要动!
Fetch the master-at-arms! Care for a brandy?
去叫纠察长。
This is completely unacceptable! What made you think
怎么可以这样?
that you could put your hands on my fiancee?
是谁允许你碰我未婚妻的?
Look at me, you filth! Cal...
看着我,你这下流的东西!
What do you think you were doing?
卡尔,你们干了什么好事?
Cal, stop.
卡尔别这样。
It was an accident. An accident?
那是个意外,意外?
It was. Stupid really.
对啊,真是难为情。
I was leaning over, and I slipped.
我趴在栏杆上,结果滑倒了。
I was leaning far over to see the, uh...
我趴在栏杆上,想看。
uh... uh... the, uh... uh...
想看。
Propellers? propellers and I slipped.
推进器吗?对,结果我滑倒了。
And I would have gone over board but Mr. Dawson here saved me.
我差点掉下去,是道森先生救了我。
and almost went over himself.
他也差点掉下去。
You wanted to see... She wanted to see the propellers.
她想看推进器!
Like I said, women and machinery do not mix.
我说嘛,女人碰上机器就完了。
Was that the way of it?
事情是这样的吗?
Yeah. Yeah, that was pretty much it.
对,差不多。
Well, the boy's a hero then. Good for you, son. Well done.
这孩子英雄救美,好极了,孩子。
Look at you. You must be freezing. Let's get you inside.
看,你一定冻坏了,快进去吧。
Perhaps a little something for the boy.
该给点奖赏吧?
Of course. Mr. Lovejoy, I think a 20 should do it.
应该的,赖福杰先生,二十元够吧?
Is that the going rate for saving the woman you love?
我的行情就只有这么一点吗?
Rose is displeased. What to do?
萝丝不满意,该怎么办呢?
I know.
有了。
Perhaps you could join us for dinner tomorrow evening.
就请你明晚跟我们一起用餐吧。
to regale our group with...your heroic tale.
还可以向我们叙述,你英勇救人的故事。