Oh please...
哦,得了吧...
Good shanty sir...
先生真是好嗓子...
Captain Gutt... really? You know, I have a little paunch too but ahh... I wouldn't name myself after it.
Gutt船长... 真的? 你知道, 我是有点儿大肚子但是我... 我不会用它来代替我的名字.
Thats funny... you're a funny guy.
你真有趣... 你可真是个有趣的家伙.
But that's not how I got my name...
但是我的名字可不是这样来的...
These... got me my name.
这才是... 我得名的故事.
I don't get it.
我不明白.
No? Ok, let me give you a visual aid.
不明白? 好吧, 我来给你一点提示好了.
I just gently press here..
我只是慢慢地从这里经过...
It tickles.And go down like this...
好痒.然后像这样向下...
And then your innards become your outs...
然后你就会成为我们的一员...
Um, I still don't get it.
恩, 我还是不明白.
Look, as much as I'm tempted to join a monkey, the Easter Bunny and a giant bag of pudding... I'll pass.
瞧, 一如我受到诱惑加入了猴子, 复活节兔子拎着一大袋彩蛋... 我可以忍受.
No one's gonna stop me getting back to my family.
没人能阻止我去找回我的家人.
I'm gonna lambado your liver buddy.
我要把你的肝脏挖出来.
Let me at him.
我来对付他
That family is going to be the death of you.First mate, jettison the dead weight.
你会毁了一个家庭.大副, 去丢掉这家伙.
Aye, aye sir. Prepare the plank .Prepare the plank.
咦, 长官. 准备跳板准备跳板.
Preparing the plank.
准备跳板.
Heh... Ow.... What, you want me to walk into the water?
嘿...无哦.... 神马, 你想让我在水中步行吗?
I can't because I ate less than 20 minites ago and you know the rule.
我不行的因为我20钟前刚吃过而且你也知道规矩.
That's a myth...Oh ok, as long as it's safe.
那可真是个神话...哦 好吧, 拖得越久就越安全.