Trouble with the teacher? No, nothing like that.
对老师有不满?不是。
You wouldn't run away for nothing.
但你不会无故偷走出来。
It was only meant to be for a few hours.
我只是想溜出来几个钟头。
They gave me something last night to make me sleep.
昨晚他们给我打针,帮助我入睡。
Oh, I see.
原来如此。
I'd better get a taxi and go back. Look, before you do.
我该搭的士回去了,但是。
why not take a little time for yourself?
你何不先四处逛逛?
Maybe another hour.
也许多玩一个钟头吧。
Live dangerously, take the whole day.
做人要冒险,玩上一天吧。
Like what?
例如呢?
I could do some things I've always wanted to.
我可以做梦寐以求的事。
You can't imagine. I'd like to do whatever I liked, the whole day long.
我希望整天都能随心所欲。
Like having your hair cut and eating gelati?
就像你去剪发和吃雪糕?
Yes, and I'd like to sit at a sidewalk cafe.
对,我想坐在路边咖啡室。
look in shop windows, walk in the rain.
逛商店,在雨中散步。
Have fun, and maybe some excitement.
找乐子,甚至是寻求刺激。
It doesn't seem much to you, does it?
这对你来说没什么特别吧?
It's great.
这很好玩。
Tell you what. Why don't we do all those things. together?
我们何不一起去找这些乐子?
Don't you have to work? No. Today will be a holiday.
你不用上班? 今天是假期。
You don't want to do a lot of silly things.
你不必陪我做这些无聊事。
Don't I? First wish, one sidewalk cafe.
是吗?首个愿望,路边咖啡室。
Coming right up. I know just the place.
我有个好地方介绍给你。
Coming right up. I know just the place. What will they say in school about your hair?
马上就去,我知道这个地方。学校里的人会怎么看这新发型?
They'll have a fit.
他们会大感意外。
What would they say if they knew I'd slept in your room?
若他们知道我睡在你房里呢?
Tell you what, you don't tell your folks and I won't tell mine.
这样吧,大家保守这个秘密。