Oh no, no.
不行。
Off!
剪短!
That's a nice camera you have there. Nice.
你这个照相机挺不错。
You don't mind if I borrow it?
可否借我一用?
Miss Webber. Just for two minutes.
韦老师,借我一用吧。
No.
不行。
Go, it's my camera.
走开,照相机是我的。
You musician, maybe?
你是音乐人?
You artist, huh?
艺人?
Painter?
画家?
I know. You model.
我知道了,是模特儿。
Model, huh? Thank you.
模特儿?谢谢。
It's perfect.
棒极了。
You're nice without long hair. Now it's cool, huh? Cool.
你蓄短发很好看,满意吧?
It's just what I wanted.
十分满意。
Now, why don't you come dancing tonight with me?
今晚赏脸来跟我跳舞吧?
You should see, it's so nice.
舞会很热闹好玩。
It's on a boat, on the Tiber, the river, by Sant'Angelo.
在河边安哲罗餐馆举行。
Moonlight, music, romantic. It's very, very.
有月光、音乐,气氛浪漫醉人。
Please, you come? I wish I could.
求你赏脸来,抱歉我不能去。
But your friends, I don't think they'll recognise you.
你的朋友一定认不出你的新形象。
No, I don't think they will.
他们会大吃一惊。
Thank you very much. Thank you.
很谢谢你,谢谢。
After nine I'll be there, dancing on the river. Remember Sant'Angelo.
九点后我会去河边那舞会。
All my friends.If you come, you will be most pretty of all girls.
我所有朋友,你会是全场最美的。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Goodbye. Goodbye.
再见,再见。