Hey. I know it's hard. You can't smoke in here.
我知道很难熬,但都是不能吸烟。
Nobody can tell where it's gonna hit.
没人知道咙风会侵袭哪里。
We have to go with the guidance we have, incorporate that information...
不过我们一有最新消息。
and then pass it along to you.
就会向大家宣布。
You grew as the doctor had promised; normal and healthy.
你像医生说的一样,正常健康地长大。
You're gonna have to find a real father for her.
你得替她找个正常父亲。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
She's gonna need someone to grow old with.
她需要能陪她长大的父亲。
She'll learn to accept whatever happens. She loves you.
她爱你,会学着接受这一切。
Honey, she needs a father, not a playmate.
她需要父亲,不是玩伴。
Is my age beginning to bother you? Of course not.
你开始嫌我老了,是吗? 当然不是。
Is it me? Of course not.
是因为我吗? 当然不是。
Is that what you're telling me?
是这样吗?
You can't raise the both of us.
你不能同时养我们。
It was your first birthday.
这是你的一岁生日。
We had a party for you.
我们替你办了生日派对。
House was filled with children.
屋子全是小朋友。
How are you? Hey, man.
你好,嘿,老兄。
Before you turn around, they'll be in high school, dating.
你一眨眼,他们就上高中了,然后开始约会。
I sold the summer house on Lake Pontchartrain.
我卖掉庞恰特雷恩湖的别墅。
I sold Button's Buttons.
也卖掉巴顿钮扣厂。
I sold my father's sailboat, put it all into a savings account.
然后卖掉我父亲的帆船,把这些钱存在银行。