A:I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.
我想把人民币兑换成德国马克。
B:Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today?
可以。您想换多少钱?
A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem?
五万人民币?可以吗?
B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware that there is a ten-percent service charge, though.
您兑换的钱很多,但是不成问题。请注意我们要收百分之十的服务费。
A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty! 百分之十,大多了!
B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?
等等,您有我们银行的户头吗?
A:Yes I do; here is my account number.
有。这是账户号。
B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction. Any particular denomination?
会员的话,业务费会少点,每笔5美元。还需要其他币种吗?
A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.
要三千一百马克的,其它的要十马克和二十马克的。
B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?
给您,Lee先生。您还需要其他的服务吗?