Marcus Flint was even larger than Wood.
马库斯弗林特比伍德还要魁梧。
He had a look of trollish cunning on his face as he replied, “Plenty of room for all of us, Wood.”
他带着巨怪般的狡猾神情答道:“这里地方很大,伍德。”
Angelina, Alicia, and Katie had come over, too.
艾丽娅、安吉利娜和凯蒂也寻声过来了。
There were no girls on the Slytherin team, who stood shoulder to shoulder, facing the Gryffindors, leering to a man.
斯莱特林队的队员中没有女生,他们肩并肩站成一排,带着一模一样的神气斜眼瞟着格兰芬多队的队员。
“But I booked the field!” said Wood, positively spitting with rage.
“可是我包了球场!”伍德厉声说,
“I booked it!”
“我包下了!”
“Ah,” said Flint. “But I've got a specially signed note here from Professor Snape.
“噢,”弗林特说,“可我有斯内普教授特签的条子。
‘I, Professor S. Snape, give the Slytherin team permission to practice today on the Quidditch field owing to the need to train their new Seeker.' ”
本人,西?斯内普教授,允许斯莱特林队今日到魁地奇球场训练,培训他们新的找球手。”
“You've got a new Seeker?” said Wood, distracted. “Where?”
“你们新添了一名找球手?”伍德的注意力被转移了,“在哪儿?”
And from behind the six large figures before them came a seventh, smaller boy, smirking all over his pale, pointed face.
从六个高大的队员身后闪出了一个身量较小的男生,苍白的尖脸上挂着一副得意的笑容。
It was Draco Malfoy.
正是德拉科马尔福。
“Aren't you Lucius Malfoy's son?” said Fred, looking at Malfoy with dislike.
“你不是卢修斯马尔福的儿子吗?”弗雷德厌恶地问。
“Funny you should mention Draco's father,” said Flint as the whole Slytherin team smiled still more broadly.
“你居然提到德拉科的父亲,有意思,”斯莱特林队的全体队员笑得更得意了,
“Let me show you the generous gift he's made to the Slytherin team.”
“那就请你看看他慷慨送给斯莱特林队的礼物吧。”