I thought you were in Italy for the summer.
我以为你这个夏天会待在意大利
I was, but my parents were all over me about myresume. I gotta get serious about an internship.
我是去了 但我爸妈一直唠叨我的简历 我得正儿八经地找份实习工作
Well, in the meantime, you're welcome to crash here for a bit.
那与此同时 我也欢迎你来这儿放松放松
You sure your parents won't mind?
你确定你父母不介意吗
His parents won't mind at all. But it's nice of you to ask.
他的父母不会介意的 有你这份心就足够了
Thanks, Mrs. Grayson.
多谢 格雷森夫人
Daniel, a word?
丹尼尔 能谈谈吗
Uh, I'll go see if your party planner needs a hand.
我去看看你的晚会策划需不需要帮忙
Her name's Ashley, in case you were wondering.
如果你想知道的话 她叫阿什莉
You broke our agreement. You went to see that girl Sara.
你违反了我们的约定 你去见了那个叫萨拉的女孩
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Well, at least you're not denying it.
还好你没有矢口否认
I went to apologize, mom. Something I should've done a long time ago.
我是去道歉的 妈 我很久以前就该这么做了
And for what it's worth, she wasn't exactly forgiving, so...at least now I can move on.
虽然她没有原谅我 但无论如何 至少我能放下担子好好生活了
With Emily Thorne?
和艾米莉·索恩一起
You got a problem with her, too? At least you know she's not a gold digger.
你对她也有意见吗 起码你知道 她不是贪我们的钱
The only thing we know for sure is that you're a badjudgeof women.
我们唯一能确定的事 就是你对女人没评判力
I'm asking you to take it slow till we know more about her.
在还不完全了解她之前 我希望你慢慢来
No one's ever gonna be good enough for you, are they?
你是不是谁都看不上眼
Nonsense. I want you to be happy.
胡说 我只是想让你幸福
Oh, like you and dad?
是吗 像你和我爸那样吗
It's for your own protection.
这都是为了保护你