Ron didn't answer; Snape had just awarded Hufflepuff a penalty because George Weasley had hit a Bludger at him.
罗恩没有回答。斯内普刚才判给赫奇帕奇队一个罚球,因为乔治把一只游走球对准他打了过来。
Hermione, who had all her fingers crossed in her lap, was squinting fixedly at Harry,
赫敏十指交叉着放在膝盖上,眯起眼睛紧紧地盯着哈利。
who was circling the game like a hawk,looking forthe Snitch.
只见哈利像老鹰一样围着赛场盘旋,寻找金色飞贼。
You know how I think they choose people for the Gryffindor team?
“你知道格兰芬多队是怎么挑选队员的吗?”
said Malfoy loudly a few minutes later, as Snape awarded Hufflepuff another penalty for no reason at all.
几分钟后,当斯内普毫无道理地又判给赫奇帕奇队一个罚球时,马尔福大声说道,
It's people they feel sorry for. See, there's Potter, who's got no parents,
“他们挑选的是那些他们觉得可怜的人。比如波特,没爹没妈,
then there's the Weasleys, who've got no money—you should be on the team, Longbottom, you've got no brains.
还有韦斯莱兄弟,家里没钱——你也应该入队呀,纳威·隆巴顿,因为你没有头脑。”
Neville went bright red butturnedin his seat to face Malfoy.
纳威脸涨得通红,他从椅子上转过身子,面对马尔福。
I'm worth twelve of you, Malfoy, he stammered.
“我比十二个你加在一起都强,马尔福。”他结结巴巴地说。
Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle howled with laughter, but Ron, still not daring to take his eyes from the game, said, You tell him, Neville.
马尔福、克拉布和高尔怪声怪气地大笑起来,罗恩不敢让眼睛离开赛场,嘴里说:“给他点厉害瞧瞧,纳威。”
Longbottom, if brains were gold you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something.
“隆巴顿,如果头脑是金子,你就比韦斯莱还穷,这就很能说明问题了。”
Ron's nerves were already stretched to the breaking point with anxiety about Harry.
罗恩一直为哈利揪着心,紧张得神经都要绷断了。
I'm warning you, Malfoy—one more word.
“我警告你,马尔福——你再敢说一句——”
Ron! said Hermione suddenly, Harry—What? Where?
“罗恩!”赫敏突然说道,“哈利——!” “怎么啦?在哪儿?”