No, no, no, no, no. The large arrangements go on the bar, and the smaller ones go on the table.
不 不 不 不是这样 大的花瓶放在吧台上 小的才摆在桌子上
Has anyone seen the A.V. Guy?
谁看到音像师了
Is everythingunder control? Absolutely.
一切都进展顺利吧 当然
Good. I want to check the seating arrangements.
太好了 我想核实一下座位安排
Did I make a mistake?
我什么地方做错了吗
Oh, no, no. I'm just alwayschanging my mind.
没有 我只是主意多变罢了
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢了 不用谢
Please tell me you're the A.V. Guy.
请告诉我 你就是音像师
I wish I could. Tyler Barrol, Daniel's roommate at Harvard.
但愿我是 泰勒·巴罗 丹尼尔在哈佛的室友
Now I see why he comes home for the summer.
我终于知道 他暑假为什么要回家了
Tyler. Well, it's finally nice to put a face to the name.
泰勒 终于见到你这位传说中的人物了
You must be Charlotte.
您一定就是夏洛特吧
You're cute. Daniel didn'tmentionthat you were coming.
你真会说话 丹尼尔没提过你会来
Oh, total impulse. I hope it's not too much of an intrusion.
我也是一时兴起 希望没有打扰到你们
Well, he took off early this morning, god knows where,
他今天早上很早就出去了 我也不知道他去了哪里
but you're perfectly welcome to make yourself at home at the pool house if you wish.
但很欢迎你的到来 你去泳池边客房休息吧 不用拘束
Thank you, Mrs. Grayson.
谢谢你 格雷森夫人
Would you be a dear, and show him the way? Of course.
你能帮下忙 带他去客房吗 当然
I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name.
很抱歉 我还不知道你的名字
I didn't give it to you. The pool house is that way, next to the pool.
那是因为我没有告诉你 泳池边客房那边走 就在泳池边