Huh? There must be a mistake.
不对 这其中肯定有错误
None of these pigs are my mom or dad.
这里根本没有我的爸爸妈妈
None of them?
没在里面
Is that really your answer?
这就是你的答案吗
Mm-hmm.
恩恩
Oh, you got it!
猜对了
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢 大家
All right, you win.Get out of my sight.
你走吧 是你赢了 快点走吧
Thanks for everything, Granny. Good-bye!
承蒙照顾了 婆婆 再见了
Good-bye!Thank you!
再见 谢谢
Haku!Let's go!
小白 我们走吧
Where are my mom and dad? When you passed the test...
爸爸和妈妈呢 当你通过测试的时候
they woke up on the human side of the river.
他们已经在人类那条河上醒来了
They're there now,and they're looking for you.
他们现在在那里 正在找着你
There's no water here.
没有水了
I can walk across now.
我可以走着过了现在
But I can't go any farther.
但是我不能再走了
Just go back the way you came.
顺着你来的路回去
You'll be fine.
一切都会好的
But you have to promise not to look back, not until you've passed through the tunnel.
但是你要答应我不能回头直到你穿过了隧道
What about you? What'll you do?
那你呢 你会这样
Don't worry. I'll go back and have a talk with Yubaba.
不要担心 我会回去和汤婆婆商量的
I'll tell her I'm going to quit being her apprentice.
我会告诉她再也不会当她的弟子了
I'm fine. I got my name back.
我很好 我已经找回我的名字了
Will we meet again sometime?
我们还会再见吗
Sure we will.
肯定会的
Promise?Promise.
确定 确定
Now go, and don't look back.
好了 走吧 记住不要回头