Jane, uh... I want to apologize.
简 我想向你道歉
I- I overreacted.
我反应过激了
I blamed you for things that weren't your fault.
明明不是你的错 我却埋怨你
But it was my fault.
是我做错了
Hugh Grant was my lame-o idea.
休·格兰特是我的蠢主意
No, I distinctly remember that was mine.
不 我清楚记得那是我的主意
Murray loved those movies.
莫瑞最爱他的电影了
God help me, I was just trying to find somebody like him.
老天保佑 我只是想找个像他那样的人
I understand.
我能理解
I hope you never know what
希望你永远也不会知晓
it's like to lose the love of your life...
失去此生挚爱是什么滋味
to have to go on without him.
没有他 一个人生活下去
I can't imagine.
简直无法想象
Still, you know, it doesn't give somebody like Diana
不管怎么说 戴安娜这样的人
the right to take advantage.
也没权利趁机获利
I mean, she may not have broken that contract,
我是说 她可能没有毁约
but she definitely bent it.
但是她肯定扭曲了合约
Yeah.
没错
Ron Haywood -- what is that file doing here?
罗恩·海伍德 这份资料怎么会在这
Is that from my office?
从我办公室拿的吗
No.
不是
These are all from the dating service.
这些是从约会中介所拿到的
Ron Haywood is a client -- Diana's client?
罗恩·海伍德是个客户 黛安娜的客户
Yeah -- she tried to set you up with him,
是啊 她还想安排你俩约会呢
but I guess he declined the date.
但我猜被他婉拒了
His loss, by the way.
顺便说一句 是他的损失
Did you file the papers to have my case dismissed yet?
我撤诉的文件你交上去没有
No, I was going to first thing in the morning.
没 我本打算明早交
I have a better idea. Don't.
我有个更好的主意 别上交