His ideas about the male preoccupation with size.
他研究过男性对"那话儿"的尺寸有多重视。
might be of particular interest to you.
可能你会有兴趣。
What's gotten into you? Excuse me.
你是怎么啦?失陪。
I do apologize. She's a pistol, Cal.
真是失礼,她好野。
Hope you can handle her.
希望你能应付得来。
Well, I may have to start minding...what she reads from now on, won't I,
我得开始注意她看的书。
Mrs. Brown? Freud,Who is he? Is he a passenger?
佛洛伊德?他是乘客吗?
It makes these waves, makes them spin.
是推进器,它转动时会造成波浪。
The ship is nice, huh?
这艘船很棒吧?
Yeah, it's an Irish ship.
对啊,是爱尔兰制造的。
Is English, no?
是英国的吧?
No, it was built in lreland. 15,000 lrishmen built this ship.
不是的,她是由一万五千名爱尔兰人所制造的。
Solid as a rock. Big lrish hands.
非常的坚固,爱尔兰人所造出来的。
That's typical. First-class dogs come down here to take a shit.
又有头等舱的客人,带狗到这儿来拉屎了。
Uh, it lets us know where we rank in the scheme of things.
好让我们知道自己是啥身份啊。
Like we could forget?
难道我们会忘记吗?
I'm Tommy Ryan.Jack Dawson.
我叫汤米·雷恩,杰克·道森。
Hello,Fabrizio.
你好,法布里吉欧。